Andaman and Nicobar Island has a wide diversified tourist attraction. There is a lot of variety and total uniqueness in the places that have emerged to be the best of tourist spots. This groups of islands have active volcanoes, mud volcanoes, limestone caves, a rich marine life, game fishing probabilities, a colourful and one of the best coral reef in the world, exciting water activities, water sports, warm waters, sandy and secluded beaches and a lot of other natural wonders that leave every traveller and tourist absolutely awestruck. There are fiercely guarded ferocious aboriginals staying in this island for centuries totally cut-off from the mainstream civilization in some parts of the island groups.
- Day 1: ÔöČáOn arrival, take transfer to the hotel. After lunch, you will visit the Fisheries Museum, Water Sports Complex, Anthropological Museum and Corbyn's Cove Beach. Watch over 350 marine life species at the beautiful Fisheries Museum and learn about the various tribes of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands such as the Onges, Sentinelese, Jarawas, Great Andamanese, Shompens and Nicobarese at the Anthropological Museum. Corbyn's Cove Beach is a serene sandy beach in Port Blair that is perfect for a relaxed day or indulging some fun water sports activities. The evening is free for leisure, when you can rest or opt to visit Chidiya Tapu, Jogger's Park, Chatham Saw Mill and Murugan Temple (leisure activities are not included in the package).You will stay overnight stay in Port Blair.
- Day 2: After a delicious breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of the beautiful Ross Island. Once owned by the British, the island is now a major tourist spot where you can witness some of the historic ruins of the island such as church ruins, a cemetery, the chief commissioner's house and a swimming pool. Behold the beauty of this island and later on, head to the jetty for your cruise to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock, take transfer to the hotel and spend the evening at leisure, when you can visit Govind Nagar Beach, Kalapathar Beach, dance clubs and gift shops (leisure activities are not included in the package). Then stay overnight in Havelock.
- Day 3: Have a sumptuous breakfast and proceed to Elephant Beach by speed boat. Enjoy an enthralling snorkeling session and bask by the shore as you behold the azure waters and the stunning coral reef below. Return to the hotel, savour a delicious lunch and then visit Radhanagar Beach. It is one of the best beaches in Asia and a must-visit when in Andaman. Witness a majestic sunset over the horizon and fall in love with the pleasant atmosphere. The evening is free for leisure, when you can rest or opt to explore some of the attractions like North Bay Island Andaman, Gandhi Park and Wandoor Beach (leisure activities are not included in the package). Have a good night's sleep back in Havelock.
- Day 4: After a filling breakfast, check out from the hotel and be transferred to the jetty for your cruise to Neil Island. On arrival, check in at the hotel and get ready to explore the beautiful beaches in the noon. Go on to visit Laxmanpur Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island that is an idyllic location for sun bathing, snorkeling and swimming. Enjoy breathtaking sunset views and walk on the white sand to rejuvenate yourself. Also visit Bharatpur Beach for a peaceful getaway and water sports activities and head to the Natural Rock Bridge for amazing views. The evening is free for leisure when you can opt to visit Sitapur Beach, Ram Nagar Beach and bars and clubs (leisure activities are not included in the package). Then stay overnight in Neil Island.
- Day 5: Have a good breakfast, check out from the hotel and take a ferry back to Port Blair. After lunch, proceed for a wonderful sightseeing tour of Port Blair and visit the Cellular Jail, which was built by the British to imprison their prisoners and exile them. Also watch a soulful Light and Sound Show at the jail that tells a tale of the brave freedom fighters of our country. The evening is free for shopping. Then return to the hotel in Port Blair and rest for the night.
- Day 6: After breakfast, check out from the hotel and take transfer to the airport for your flight back to Kolkata. Meal: Breakfast and lunch onboard.
Inquire now for Best Deals
Call: 91 96249 55762
© 2018 Naysa | Design by seasitesolution